Jump to Navigation

Tucson Contempt Order Attorney

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Personal issues with another parent do not trump a court order. At the Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C., we encourage our clients to follow orders mandated by the court. Conversely, we also hold ex-spouses of our clients accountable when they are in contempt.

Hector Montoya: Pima County Contempt of Court Lawyer

While you may have a valid reason for wanting to change a support or custody order, a judge is the sole authority in modifying any aspects of a divorce decree. Hector Montoya helps clients with the legal aspects of very emotional issues. By taking an objective point of view, he can identify the issues and pursue solutions through the court system.

Do you need help filing a contempt order against a spouse not abiding by support or custody agreements? Contact our Tucson divorce attorney.

Take Legal Action to Protect Your Rights and Your Children's Best Interests

Contempt orders raise the stakes of a divorce dispute. Monetary sanctions can be imposed. Physical custody can be taken away. Even if you are looking out for the best interests of your children dealing with a drug or alcohol-addicted ex-spouse, you still need to take steps in filing the appropriate documents to modify an agreement. At the Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C., we move quickly to protect your rights and the welfare of your children.

Your Decisions, Our Attorney — Call 520-743-1797

Call our Arizona law offices to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Tucson contempt order lawyer, or contact us online by completing our brief intake/e-mail form.