Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C.
View Our Practice Areas

Posts tagged "Penalties"

Is there any penalty for denying parenting time to your ex?

Absolutely. You should never interfere with your child's other parent's parenting time. Your parenting order is a court order. Even if you think you have a very good reason for denying parenting time, you could face serious consequences. Instead, you should seek to have the parenting order modified.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C.

3507 North Campbell Avenue
Suite 111
Tucson, AZ 85719

Phone: 520-719-1767
Phone: 520-743-1797
Tucson Law Office Map