Divorce Does Not Have to Be the End, but a New Beginning
Divorce combines legal complexities and emotionally charged issues. Making key decisions during uncertain times presents challenges and difficult legal problems. You need a dedicated and experienced Arizona divorce attorney to help you through the process and attend to all the legal “heavy lifting.”
Divorce is not about winning or losing. The process is an opportunity to define your future. It is not an end, but a beginning of a new chapter in your life. Learn more about your options by contacting our Tucson family law firm.
Handling All Aspects of Divorces Involving High Assets and Military Personnel
At the Law Office of Hector A. Montoya, P.L.L.C., we represent Tucson residents of various backgrounds and income levels in divorce actions both inside and outside the country. We also advocate for active-duty, armed forces personnel currently stationed worldwide. Our family law practice includes:
- High-asset divorce
- Military divorce, including property division
- Child custody, visitation and support in the military
- Child custody and visitation, including modifications
- Move-aways and relocation
- Child and spousal support, including modifications and enforcement of orders
- Property valuation and division, including complex agreements and marital estates
- Business valuation and division
- Establishing separate property
- Division of retirement benefits, pensions, IRAs and 401(k)s
- Management and control of assets
- Contempt issues and temporary orders
- Reimbursement issues
- Grandparents’ rights
Hurt and anger usually accompany our clients dealing with resolving their divorce and the myriad issues related to the process. We encourage our clients to set personal matters aside as best they can and focus on their objectives and goals. We help them with that process, staying above the emotional issues.
Divorces that involve significant assets bring a complexity that requires the help of an experienced attorney. Dividing complex marital estates that include businesses and trusts is challenging in both the valuation and the disputes that may likely arise.
- Learn more regarding divorce by visiting our divorce FAQ
Contact a Pima County, Arizona, Child Custody and Divorce Attorney
Call our Tucson, Arizona, law offices at 520-719-1767 or schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Pima County child custody and family lawyer online.